Thursday, December 2, 2010

thank fruity....♥

Thank you my fruity...

i very happy you all beside me...when i happy..when i sad...when i cry...T.T
and you all will give me a shoulder when i cry..like yesterday..suddenly i miss her...and miss him...
you all let me cry out..beth thank you your shoulder...thank...^.^
and beth..if feel xin ku...thn dont continue again d...still got alot tree waiting for you de...not him only....
shin...dont think too much ..if you really love him...
jz go...san wont said wat again d...coz san will support you ...forever de...k~~!!

thank god...let you all become my fruity ji mui...love you all...
yeng...i also will support you de...go find back your into love...
jz go only..dont think too much,..you and him is zhen xin xiang ai de...
gogogo...san always will support yeng de...love ya..

teng...you ah..dont think too much ah..~~~~!!!
ming hao is a good guy ah...dont fang shou ah..know ma...

carmen...find back wat you wan de freedom..go..
i hope you will happy..if someday you feel very xin ku...
come..san let you sleep at my shoulder...haha...

san always love FRUITY...thank you...

1 comment: